What is #DD2019
The organizer of the conference — media holding Profi.Travel
Profi.Travel Digital Day is a one-of-a-kind event in Russia, that presents the overview of the global travel trends and innovations, while also being practically focused.
- Global travel trends. What will define the future of the tourism industry in the next few years? Learn from internationally recognized speakers of the biggest travel and digital companies like Amadeus, Skift, Mail.ru, Ozon Travel and others.
- Theoretics. How to build destination marketing strategy and which promotion channels to choose to promote travel products? Russian and foreign experience in running digital advertising campaigns from leading national tourism boards and tour operators.
- Practice. What technologies are used for lead generation by the largest tour operators and OTA in Russia? The most relevant digital toolkit presented in clear and simple language and case studies from practitioners.
Watch the video of #DD2019
Profi.Travel Digital Day 2019 was held on February 4, 2019 in Azimut Hotel Olympic Moscow. If you did not visit the event in person, the video of all sessions is always available for you.
Records of all program sessions in two languages with simultaneous interpretation is available for all registered visitors on the website.
For whom is #DD2019
The event is for all who are interested in market positioning of travel destinations in the markets of Russia and CIS. For the marketers of tour operators, DMCs, airlines, hotel groups, national tourism boards, tourism ministries and Russian regional tourist centres.
What to expect?
Watch the video of DD2019
Alexey Vengin, СЕО Profi.Travel
Andrej Monakov, Advisor to the Head of the Federal Agency for Tourism
Sascha Nau, Head of Marketing, Retail, NECSE Amadeus
How do the technologies redefine the travel market? What essential digital trends are crucial for your business growth? What innovative tools are already mastered by the market leaders? These and other questions are answered by the international experts — the representatives of the global market players.
Profi.Travel. Alexey Vengin, CEO
Alexander Sizintsev, Director of Economics and Finance of TAIS
Dmitry Gorin, CEO Vipservice holding
Constantine Pobedkin, Founder and General Director Onlinetours
Yana Muromova, Deputy Director General of Anex Tour
Taras Demura, General Director TUI Russia & CIS
Igor Kozlov, Head of IT-committee, Tourpomoshch Association
Mikhail Osin, General Director OZON.travel
- The overview of the Russian and global experiences and relevant trends of online travel in Russia and abroad.
- Online travel in Russia — is it just the beginning of a long way or a developed market already? Who defines the rules of the game here?
- What is OTA in Russia and why do they sometimes need offline, too?
- What should tour operators do: pour money into their own booking system or build a steady relationship with OTA?
- How does TUI build a tourist Amazon in Russia?
- What kind of governmental regulation should we expect in the sphere of online sales and how will it affect tourism business?
- Online sales in tourism: what difficulties do such IT leaders as Ozon.Travel and Yandex Travel face?
- It is said that everything is going to be online. Why isn’t it the same for Russia?
- Online and offline sales — in search of the ideal proportion for a TO.
Atout France. Maria Verbova, Head of Digital Marketing
For the first time the representatives of the leading advertising ecosystems such as Yandex, myTarget and Vkontakte from Mail.ru Group, Google, Facebook and YouTube will gather on the one stage.
Together with the experts we will thoroughly understand how to generate leads and not to waste the marketing budget.
They will present the case studies of advertising campaigns and deliver an overview of the effective digital marketing tools applicable to the travel business.
How it was:
101 facts of DD2018
At the DD2018 event Profi.Travel managed to gather experts in the spheres of travelling and digital technologies who spoke about trends and tools in digital marketing of travel products and destinations. The program of the event was definitely in demand and provided toolkit that is successfully applied by companies on the travel market in Russia.
#DD2019 will be scale and valuable.
Olimpiysky prospect, 18/1